early r1 fairing on a 96 fzr600r

audie
This post is 5788 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

any one know if it is possible with minor modifications or if it would be a right ball acher, also would an r1 front mudguard fit nicely on the fzr. also im wanting some pics of some paint/graphic designs for the fzr , does anyone know a website i can look at to get any ideas thanks my loves :)

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

any one know if it is possible with minor modifications or if it would be a right ball acher, also would an r1 front mudguard fit nicely on the fzr. also im wanting some pics of some paint/graphic designs for the fzr , does anyone know a website i can look at to get any ideas thanks my loves :)

hi i have an early 1987 fz600 ,i fitted an 00r1 seat unit to it i had to make a bracket for top seat unit to sit right but it fits ok but i did have the subframe cut down it is a bit of hard work but looks nice . if u go on u tube and put in 2 bikes become 1 there is a list of mods u can do on there hope this helps rob

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online