74 TY250 Brake Question

Alan_nc
This post is 5824 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

YUP, there dif. I want so say dt same yr is the same, you might check the part # and see. it may an inch or two longer.

Looking for the front brake cable for a 74 TY250. There is one listed for a 88 TY250. Can someone tell me if there is any difference between the two?

Thanks

Alan

The was no 88 TY 250

I did some looking and you have to look for PN 434-26341-04-00 and their is one on E Bay right now.

Thanks,

I had looked on Ebay and there is one of each. I also didn't think there was such a bike as an 88 TY250 - but there is a cable listed for it on ebay right now. Yea, I know people have no idea what they have.

If I don't get that one on ebay could you suggest a good place to buy one? I'm in the states so shipping from England might really run the cost up.

Alan

Thanks,

I had looked on Ebay and there is one of each. I also didn't think there was such a bike as an 88 TY250 - but there is a cable listed for it on ebay right now. Yea, I know people have no idea what they have.

If I don't get that one on ebay could you suggest a good place to buy one? I'm in the states so shipping from England might really run the cost up.

Alan

Dude, check out my flag. The cable is in Florida. They are rare better get it if you need it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online