Anyone else get out today?

davec105
This post is 7355 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I managed to get out for a few hours, did a tour of the lakes, and then on to Devils Bridge. Chucking it down at Devils Bridge, but glorious sunshine in the lakes.

Lake district.....best place to ride a bike......here are a few pics.

yamaha-yzf750-95-bikepics-147997.jpg

yamaha-yzf750-95-bikepics-147999.jpg

yamaha-yzf750-95-bikepics-147998.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Wouldnt want to crash out there, looks like no one would find you for a month :shock:

Actually the cars spoiled it a bit to be honest. Packed.

There are a lot of VERY sharp corners with NO signs, so if anybody is up here, just take care.

Oh.....there are a lot of cliff type drops too! Very scenic butn not a place to come scratchin!!

cool pics, look like a great place to ride, quite similar to some local bits to me :D btw, your bike looks awsome 8)

cool pics, look like a great place to ride, quite similar to some local bits to me :D  btw, your bike looks awsome 8)

Thanks m8. I thought that too, but there were a couple of R1's, and GSXR's at Devils Bridge today. When they are standing side by side mine doesnt half look dated!

Where in SW Scotland are you?

• Admin

Give it another 2 years, and any bike without under seat exhausts will look dated :roll:

a small village called portpatrick. it's near stranraer. not too hilly where i am, but fairly close to me are some real quiet hilly roads like that. i like these roads best :)

Yep, underseat exhausts is the way to go!

Been up to Garlieston before, delivering a shower! I presume that isnt too far away from you?

Plenty of offroading to do, with your DT!!

Man.....I get out Everyday......but don't always get to ride in an area like that Dave! :wink:

Cool Pics 8) .......& your bike looks as if it Belongs there :tu

looks excellent Dave, was up there last weekend 8)

cool as :wink:

Yep, the bike was covered with bugs when I got home. I put some stuff on, bug off I think its called. But made the mistake of answering the phone after I sprayed it on. Cam off the plastics ok, but I had oversprayed on to all the clocks, wires, so now it looks like someone has been at it with some rubbing compound and a buffer!!

Kirkstone Pass is my favourite, from Ambleside, over Kirkston Pass, around lake ullswater to Penrith.

• Admin

Just STAY OFF THE PHONE when cleaning bikes! :shock: As i too sadly found out the hard way :evil:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online