New FZ6 s2 Fazer black/silver engine??????

pants
This post is 5808 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hay all, due to the brill 42 mths interest free deals on a new fazer i have found I may get one instead of 2nd hand.

Problem is i have been to two dealers and asked a question and they havnt really answered it...

Do all the new fz6 s2 from 08 on come with the black frame and engine??????????????

as i prefer the silver frame and engine, so much so that i wont buy a new one if they only come in black.

Does anyone know the answer as the dealers couldnt answer me?????????

cheers all

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi mate,

I too recently took advantage of the deals by yamaha and now am proud owner of a 58 plate fazer..

As for the black engine etc i think it is an optional thing... am going taking my bike in for its first service, so i will ask for ya .

Hay all, due to the brill 42 mths interest free deals on a new fazer i have found I may get one instead of 2nd hand.

Problem is i have been to two dealers and asked a question and they havnt really answered it...

Do all the new fz6 s2 from 08 on come with the black frame and engine??????????????

as i prefer the silver frame and engine, so much so that i wont buy a new one if they only come in black.

Does anyone know the answer as the dealers couldnt answer me?????????

cheers all

Hi mate,

Pretty sure the new fazer S2 from 2007 only comes with black frame and engine.

You may still get the old model at a very good price if you shop around, I was offered

the old model before I ordered my S2 which was over a grand cheaper.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online