advice needed

steved
This post is 5825 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

just changed my exhaust for a big one . need someone to help me on the original exhaust a pipe was connected to it i

presume it is a breather pipe, on the new exhaust there is no where to put this. what can be done with this . please

help as i dont know what what the pipe is and what it does and will leaving not connected damage anything.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hiya mate,

does this come from your air box,if so it's your hot air feed,wont do any harm plugging it at the air box end.This is assuming it's from your air box,check 1st

cheers will check where its connected thanks for replying

Im not sure about big ones but the dep has a bung to block the pipe (once taken off metal pipe) and a cable tie to hide the hose above the carb in a safe place.

hth

Im not sure about big ones but the dep has a bung to block the pipe (once taken off metal pipe) and a cable tie to hide the hose above the carb in a safe place.

hth

cheers mate ,will give it a go