coloured tyres

liquidcooled
This post is 7438 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

when out on the bike today i spotted a stunning blue r1, with BLUE tyres on it :shock: what are your thoughts on these? bit tacky i thought. made a class bike look cheap. if anyone has them then no offence :D :oops:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ive had 2 sets of 207's and have currently got 208's on & the bike has only done 6000miles, so they dont last long enough to warrant spending the extra money on coloured ones, but even if they are the same price i still think i'd rather have the normal ones as its good being a novelty on other peoples bikes but would'nt want them on my own.....

• Admin

Yep spot on Tomahawk make them, they are actually remoulds, but if they are good enough for dave coates they would be good enough for me.

They were discussed a while back check out here

http://www.yamahaclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8

they may be good enough.....but you'd still look like a gimmick fancying tarts handbag uphill gardening woofter :lol: not any of you lot though, other folk like :wink: :lol:

• Admin

Shame they dont leave coloured wheel marks though, as i would definatly have some :lol:

Yep spot on Tomahawk make them, they are actually remoulds, but if they are good enough for dave coates they would be good enough for me.

They were discussed a while back check out here

http://www.yamahaclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8

jeah. remoulds they are. but when you burnout with them its just the usual kinda grayishblue smoke. although there will be yellow/blue or red skidmarks in the tarmak :D

• Admin

Come on every one knows only babys have green turd :shock:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online