my YDS3..

AussieYDS3
This post is 5833 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all found the thread on the forum...thought id post a pic of my 'new" bike..been part of the family since 68..thought i should save it from fate..it has been in a shearing shed out of the weather.. ..heck its fun cleaning it up and replacing/ adjusting things where needed or available...and im lucky its mostly complete (the bike) but by no means is it 100%..it might never get to full resto...but ive had a couple of splats up the road and it rolls on nice.. ..this pic shows where i am at the moment.......cheers from here ..

2008-08-2821-27-55_0006l.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Yamahead,,,yeah i think they were known for there exhaust note( yowl)..and there smoke...i must admit a few fellas here have said the modern day oils do help..and there is some adjustement in the Autolube...anyhow the pic below.. id thought id include is were its been stored....hehehehe......also bought the rat bike home ..it had same rim..and similar front guard.....its a single DT250 ....anyhow heres the pic..

IMGP0011dsgg.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online