dt125x speedo??

alza
This post is 5712 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone i was trying to put the speedo onto my dt125x..with the small black 3 pin plug..but when i turned on ignition

the oil light & neutrel light went on but speedo didnt light up..can the speedo be opened & is there a bulb that can be changed or do i have to get a new speedo..cheera alza

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi everyone i just opened the speedo & the led curcuit board is broken..can i buy a new curcuit board or do i have too buy a new speedo..alza...

brokenled.jpg

hi m8 i phoned a cpl of places and you cant buy a new circuit board so i have to buy a new speedo..only 89bucks..alza

hi m8 i phoned a cpl of places and you cant buy a new circuit board so i have to buy a new speedo..only 89bucks..alza

Man, if theres any electronics shops in your area, bring it to them and enquire about fixing it or MAKING a new one, the circuits not that difficult, and they can probably make a new one to fit.. May save you a lot of money

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online