headlight and chrome grille dt175mx

col68
This post is 5822 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Anybody got a headlight with chrome bezel and headlight grille for 1980 dt175mx

Are you looking for new or used, new still available occasionally but dont come cheap, used you will find more often. I have bought two new headlamps in the last year, just keep looking on ebay.

Whats up with yours then?

Are you looking for new or used, new still available occasionally but dont come cheap, used you will find more often. I have bought two new headlamps in the last year, just keep looking on ebay.

Whats up with yours then?

headlight all black,bit tatty grille missing where can you buy new?,ebay only dont want to sell me 1 of yours then also after clocks or clock casings

headlight all black,bit tatty grille missing where can you buy new?,ebay only dont want to sell me 1 of yours then also after clocks or clock casings

headlight all black? what does that mean, all the reflective finish has gone?

I bought one for myself and one for a friend, so that only leaves me with my old one (which is still on the bike), the grilles are hard to find and fetch good money, you just have to keep looking, ive also seen clocks on ebay from time to time, havent you got clocks either?

headlight all black? what does that mean, all the reflective finish has gone?

I bought one for myself and one for a friend, so that only leaves me with my old one (which is still on the bike), the grilles are hard to find and fetch good money, you just have to keep looking, ive also seen clocks on ebay from time to time, havent you got clocks either?

yea but again casings been painted badly as for headlight someone has yup you guessed it blacked it

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online