help dt100 model year

bozcoz
This post is 5749 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

can anyone help ive just got an old dt100 uk version off freecycle ive no idea what year it is ,so i can start to restore it,the frame and engine number is IN1 000512 if anyone can help,and even better tell me what carb i need as that is the only part missing to get it running,cheers boz

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

can anyone help ive just got an old dt100 uk version off freecycle ive no idea what year it is ,so i can start to restore it,the frame and engine number is IN1 000512 if anyone can help,and even better tell me what carb i need as that is the only part missing to get it running,cheers boz

Hi , youre in luck, 1N1 is DT100 from 1976, you can even get a parts catalog Here

lucky bugger

Hi , youre in luck, 1N1 is DT100 from 1976, you can even get a parts catalog Here

If you can access the Yamaha motors website in the US you can look up all parts for all years.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/parts/home.aspx

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online