R1 undertray, what do you think

R1JAN
This post is 5741 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ive spent all f*****g day fitting this, it already had an aftermarket undertray fitted when i bought the bike but it rattled, looked crap & it was hard to see the indicators so i wanted a new one. After looking at loads of them i desided on this one, but when it arrived it was slightly damaged, no screw holes for fitment, no fitting instructions and one of the led indicator bulbs was missing, but apart from that no probs :) . It has been the worst job on a bike ive ever done, it would of been easy to just throw it on but i wanted it right so have took my time cutting, rubbing, drilling etc & now its fitted i cant make my mind up if i like it or not. Well whatever happens its staying as i'm not doing it again so if your thinking of getting an aftermarket undertray get a differant one to this or have a big spliff ready as you'll need to be chilled or you'll just smash it up, its made by a co. called Rumble in canada. Thats my whine over with now, let me know what you think....

http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v171/r...1_undertray.bmp

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Sorry Jan but i cant really see much in that picture :cry:

I know, that pics crap aswell, so's the camera, well its staying anyway as it was far too much hassle to get to pit properly, for me to take off again........

• 4 years later...