YBR125

adilxs
This post is 5670 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all new to the board,

Just done my CBT and looking to buy my first bike, interested in a ybr125, I was thinking about a cbr125, but its too much dough! I am trying to run up some insurance quotes on the ybr but was wondering what alarm and immobiliser i choose on the drop down boxes?

Also ,I have found the following bike but was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it is worth?:

YBR125 2007 IN SILVER

2500MILES

1 YEAR TAX

Good condition still got 1 years warranty.

thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all new to the board,

Just done my CBT and looking to buy my first bike, interested in a ybr125, I was thinking about a cbr125, but its too much dough! I am trying to run up some insurance quotes on the ybr but was wondering what alarm and immobiliser i choose on the drop down boxes?

Also ,I have found the following bike but was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it is worth?:

YBR125 2007 IN SILVER

2500MILES

1 YEAR TAX

Good condition still got 1 years warranty.

thanks

I dunno about the '07 model, but the '08 didn't come with any alarm or immobiliser built in - you have to get those yourself, so it all depends on which ones you aim to buy in the end. Else, just put 'none'...

ok thanks, em, anyone got any reccomendations for insurers on the ybr125?

thanks,

any more thoughts wud be appreciated.

I got a brand new ybr with free insurance for 1900 if that helps B)

Might be better to buy an approved chain and padlock (look at the lists to find ones the insurance companies recognise), as you will be buying a bike that little scallywags like to pinch (all 125s are nickable), get the discount and then use it to chain your bike to something very durable.

These kids will happily push a bike away with the alarm going off (dirty chavs!), but will walk away if you have a decent, sold-secure, thatcham approved heavy duty chain.

go through a quote and when you come to the security list scroll down and look at the locks listed, maybe:

abus granite, kryptonite are examples, but check it carefully some models meet insurance standards some don't.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online