Questions on new 01 Yamaha yz125?

code3run
This post is 5818 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I bought my first bike couple days ago. I picked up a 01 Yamaha YZ125. I went to Berts and bought everything I needed for and I changed all the fluids and changed the plug. Bike starts first kick. Is this a good bike and anything else I should know? I know very little about it. I will try to post a pic

Thanks

<_<

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I bought my first bike couple days ago. I picked up a 01 Yamaha YZ125. I went to Berts and bought everything I needed for and I changed all the fluids and changed the plug. Bike starts first kick. Is this a good bike and anything else I should know? I know very little about it. I will try to post a pic

Thanks

<_<

Looks a good un to me, but sadly i know even less than you!, i know this though...would've liked one when i was a young git!! ;)

Thanks

<_<

looks like a really nice clean bike buy yourself a clymer owners manual well worth it i had no clues and unfortunaltely never checked my gearbox oil resulting in main bearings/crank needing rebuild, dont let that worry you bike looks a good un just keep an eye on all fluids etc look after it and you will be well happy and :D carry a spare plug with you.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online