Exhaust Pipes

Simon and Jill
This post is 5827 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can anyone tell me the difference between Vance & Hines "Cruzers" exhaust and "Straightshots"?

I'm looking for some pipes that will give me the really powerful sound but not "too" loud - I'm about to get a Dragstar 650 Classic. Any other recommendations?

Thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can anyone tell me the difference between Vance & Hines "Cruzers" exhaust and "Straightshots"?

I'm looking for some pipes that will give me the really powerful sound but not "too" loud - I'm about to get a Dragstar 650 Classic. Any other recommendations?

Thanks.

I have just installed teh Cruzers, a bit too loud for my liking but I believe the Straighshots are louder, they have a fantastic rumble on idle but as intimated I wanted something less noisy :( I think the best bet if at all possible is to listen to one that is already installed, it is only then that you know if it's the right level for your taste.

Joe