New R1's doing well...

YamaHead
This post is 7292 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As they appear to be "in the hunt" in the World Endurance series......

They also are doing well in the AMA SuperStock class over here....as evident of one Jamie Hacking podium 8) , this last race @ Infineon?...aka (Sears Point) Raceway.

Hacking_SuperStockR1.JPG

Jamie is the current AMA SuperSport champ aboard an R6....& is also an interesting character to listen to in an interview....he's originally from the U when he was 9yrs. old.....so needless to say, he has an interesting accent :wink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Yeah i would sooooooooo love to have a blast on one 8)

I had a go on an 04 R1 a couple of weeks ago that had done 800 miles, it was awsome mines an 02 145bhp and when i got back on my bike it felt like a 125 compared to that, it supprised me how they can actually make an R1 better but they have, sign up for one monday, blue ones are faster :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

blue

Although I like the Silver & Black ones..........that opinion sounds just a bit BIASED :wink: 8) :lol: :lol:

• Admin

Unfortunaty i cant even get a ride on one as my local yamaha garage havent got a demo bike :evil:

The bikes in the shops are all customers :evil:

Of course its biased, ive got a blue one. Too be honest i like the black/silver ones too but i'd get a blue one to save having to buy all new gear.....

• Admin

Its amazing how dated the 98 looks :roll: Would still love to have it though 8)