R6R throttle problem

crooksy
This post is 5732 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

I'm new to this but would like to know if anyone out there has the same problem as me,I've had my R6 from (2007)new,bought last Oct and covered 3500 happy miles on it,only problem is,after I've given it it's weekly wash,it's left to dry before polishing,in that time,usually a couple of days,once restarted has throttle problem,at first it would stick on,screaming it;'s head off,now it's the other way,once started it ticks over nicely,but when twisting the throttle,nothing,desn't rev,nothing,this is only an intermitten problem and maybe only happens once a month,I've had it back to the dealer several times,but as there is no error code showing,they draw a blank,this has been happening before it's first 600 mile service so it's not just appeared,is there anyone who has the same or similar problem,once the bike is running,fine,it's good to blast,

cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online