Wrecked my first ride

bigdummy
This post is 5752 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:mellow: I bought a 1994 XJ600S Seca II yesterday for my first bike. The thing WAS mint- under 3k miles only a couple scratchs and no dings. I dumped the thing doing about 35MPH and busted up the front fairing pretty good, scratched up the exhaust, shattered one mirror, and put a small golf ball sized dent in the gas tank. I'm wondering what other years will have a fairing that would fit my 94, as I'm looking to replace it since it has broken into about 5 pieces. The thing still drives mint (put 50+ miles on it today) and I'm looking to restore the cosmetic condidition the best I can. Any help would be greatly appreciated - I've had an eye out on ebay, but a 94 Seca II fairing seems to be hard to come by. :mellow: Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ouch!! Sorry to hear about your off.

Glad you're ok though and the bike is still rideable.

As for fixing it up - i cant help you there but im sure someone will be along shortly who can ;)