So, how many of you....

YamaHead
This post is 5833 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

...from that side of the pond.......

have had the pleasure to see this bloke in action? :unsure: .......

GR_1_handed_stoppie_600x571.JPG

Appearantly, he & his wife are NOT doing any US dates anymore.......due to the takeover of PACE....by SFX <_<

I've seen Gary 3 times live here in Portland........Truly something to behold! :thumb:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

...from that side of the pond.......

have had the pleasure to see this bloke in action? :unsure: .......

GR_1_handed_stoppie_600x571.JPG

Appearantly, he & his wife are NOT doing any US dates anymore.......due to the takeover of PACE....by SFX <_<

I've seen Gary 3 times live here in Portland........Truly something to behold! :thumb:

the pic show as an X but looked at the url looks cool but which bike is he using ?

Regards Jim

I recognise that engine, its a Suzuki same as in my Bandit, Its likely to be GSX750.

what does it say on the h/bar brace .. looks like yam but looking at it ur correct it could be an engine from a minor manufaturer :mellow: ... sorry always had Yam ... the profit made on those put me in a posh school and a good life till 89 when we sold ..... just looking after the 'old boys' B)

regards Jim

It's a GSXR1100 & TBH, after seeing his show........It's an absolute testament to the durability of Soozi motors. :huh:

Leaves in 3rd gear most of the time & is constantly floating the valves! :blink:

Incidently......Gary held 13 world records @ 1 point.....

Fastest Wheelie : 186mph

Fastest Stoppie: 110mph....to name a couple

His Skid-Shoe routine is interesting as well....

rothwell-web.jpg

But seeing him sitting on the handlebar with 4-5 other peeps on the back while Wheelying or doing stoppies :huh: ......

4upbig.jpg

& of course the infamous 5th gear tire-popper routine are soon not to be forgotten.

GR_blowout_close_800x600_wp.JPG

You can hear the chords of the tire shredding right before she goes POP!! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online