We got married on Saturday

R1Virgin
This post is 5756 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:D Hi guys

When I get my broadband set up at home I'll post a pic of our wedding cakes..........they both had motorbikes on the top of them LOL!!

We had a lovely day, didn't go on honeymoon, we're going to the GP in Valencia in October :)

We went to Hein Gericke on Sunday...........I now have a new set of leathers to match my new boots..........I am now a Black & White Power Ranger :D Just need to pass my test! Got an Aprilia 125 to ride when I pass my CBT. It was a race bike so we need to get some lights for it and register it.

Maria

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:D Hi guys

When I get my broadband set up at home I'll post a pic of our wedding cakes..........they both had motorbikes on the top of them LOL!!

We had a lovely day, didn't go on honeymoon, we're going to the GP in Valencia in October :)

We went to Hein Gericke on Sunday...........I now have a new set of leathers to match my new boots..........I am now a Black & White Power Ranger :D Just need to pass my test! Got an Aprilia 125 to ride when I pass my CBT. It was a race bike so we need to get some lights for it and register it.

Maria

Good on ye.. congrats and all, what a honeymoon!

Did you know you can register bikes here in the UK for daylight use only? don't need lights.... check with the DVLA.

CONGRATULATIONS Maria!

May your lives together prosper! :thumb:

It still blows people away when I tell 'em that my misses & I got married only 11 DAYS after we met! :blink: .........& that was over 20 years ago now. ;)

i wish i could find a girl biker in my area, none of my past girlfriends have liked bikes :mellow:

so its awsome that you do, the rs sounds like a amazing bike, i wish i could find someone with one to get a shot on!

have a good married life, im sure you will both being bikers!