louder pipes

mrbump
This post is 5750 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Drill holes in the exhaust.

Try putting a circle of holes around the actual hole in the end of the pipes.

Also, take off the mufflers and remove the baffles.

This will likely feck your fuel process and wreck your performance, but it will make your bike sound louder.

I do not recommend doing it, myself.

I'd suggest passing your test, getting a 650 Custom and fitting some Highway Hawk pipes.

Then you can at least walk the walk that your pipes are talking!!

Drill holes in the exhaust.

Try putting a circle of holes around the actual hole in the end of the pipes.

Also, take off the mufflers and remove the baffles.

This will likely feck your fuel process and wreck your performance, but it will make your bike sound louder.

I do not recommend doing it, myself.

I'd suggest passing your test, getting a 650 Custom and fitting some Highway Hawk pipes.

Then you can at least walk the walk that your pipes are talking!!

now i know why this forum get panned elsewhere, manners costs nothing im outa here knob head

now i know why this forum get panned elsewhere, manners costs nothing im outa here knob head

That was perfectly polite, matey... or at least as polite as you deserved.

It certainly wasn't unkind in any way.

What you waltzed in and asked about can be done, I told you some of the ways people do it and I explained the drawbacks, adding that I don't recommend doing it as it may cause serious problems with your bike (and because I care).

I then suggested a better alternative.

Having ridden a 125 Drag myself for over a year, I thought I'd share what I learned and how pointless/dangerous the usual 125 tricks actually are.

It's entirely up to you if you want to risk it or not.

Where's the lack of manners?

You didn't bother saying Hi, introducing yourself or offer any form of common courtesy.

I responded in kind.

what a rude Tw*T its people like you that arnt needed on forums...you rudely asked a question which i wouldnt reply too yet some one offers advice to you and you say that back you want to learn some manners

It is YOU who needs to learn some manners pal.

If you had had enough intelligence to browse the forum and maybe even say HELLO before steaming in with such a curt attitude then you would know that Ttaskmaster offered you some sound advice, and in no way was there anything rude about his post.

As for the forum getting panned elsewhere - i doubt that very much.

You didnt even have the decency to introduce yourself or tell us anything about yourself or your bike - THAT is rude.

what a rude Tw*T its people like you that arnt needed on forums

Nor in the biking world....you wont last 5 minutes with an attitude like that.

Talk to another biker like that to his or her face and you'll need a good dentist....but having said that i doubt you have the balls..........

Talk to another biker like that to his or her face and you'll need a good dentist....

Which is why I was considering inviting him round to tea - My main hobby (yes, over and above biking) involves the use of many big, sharp, violent medieval weapons :D

My main hobby (yes, over and above biking) involves the use of many big, sharp, violent medieval weapons :D

Worthless without piccies!

Show us yer big weapon (*snigger*)!!! :lol:

:loser::finger:

Urgh?

I've been in, around, lurked on many many forums - some because I like to, others because it's where work takes me. I can honestly say that I've never seen anything that "panned" this forum.

I mean Goff can be a touchy bugger at times :ssst: - but that noramlly involves something a man has done :tearhair: so fair enough........ I suppose.. :love:

Sense of Humour bypass, I think alot of people are getting these done...... :crazy:

Which is why I was considering inviting him round to tea - My main hobby (yes, over and above biking) involves the use of many big, sharp, violent medieval weapons :D

Oh my god - He's a bl00dy dentist!

I mean Goff can be a touchy bugger at times :ssst: - but that noramlly involves something a man has done :tearhair: so fair enough........ I suppose.. :love:

Good job i like you innit........ ;):whip:

Worthless without piccies!

Show us yer big weapon (*snigger*)!!! :lol:

I don't have a camera - So you'll have to imagine my large weaponry!!

Ain't no Mills & Boon nonsense, though!!

Google Image up English Broadsword, English Bill, Quarterstaff and so on.

Big, hitty painful stuff.

I don't have a camera - So you'll have to imagine my large weaponry!!

Ain't no Mills & Boon nonsense, though!!

Google Image up English Broadsword, English Bill, Quarterstaff and so on.

Big, hitty painful stuff.

Not QUITE the weapons i had in mind *childish snigger* :lol:

Not QUITE the weapons i had in mind *childish snigger* :lol:

OK...... but you gotta promise not to tell anyone.....

Alright, meet me behind the bike sheds, after school!!

Its Ttaskmaster and his weapons of mass distraction.......honest :unsure:

He is obsessed with bike sheds dontcha know...... :lol: