help with vin number

Rimmer
This post is 5836 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guys need help wit a bike i bought, its a fzr foxeye but has no title or plates. i have only got a partial vin number and want to run a check on it, how do i get the rest of it. all i have is 4jh ooo 446 please anyone that can help, thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi guys need help wit a bike i bought, its a fzr foxeye but has no title or plates. i have only got a partial vin number and want to run a check on it, how do i get the rest of it. all i have is 4jh ooo 446 please anyone that can help, thanks

send in csi :rolleyes: 4jh = fzr600r the rest is down to your local police to lift the number but the engine number should corrispond with the frame no so if you have one title (?) shouldn't be to difficult to get DVLA (in the UK) will issue the docs for £25 unless the machine is stolen then I guess you loose it

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online