Dealers that you'd recommend?

Pete
This post is 7312 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What dealers in your part of the world would you recommend to other Bikers?

Let's see the names and locations so we know who's worth dealing with....and you can name the crap ones too! 8)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Action Motorsports in Oregon City, Oregon........the Parts Manager there is a Gold Mine that you can (literally) Eat off of 8) :D

always get my stuff from my mate

Alan Hunter @ Hunters Motorcycles Newcastle 8)

but since were talking about 'bike' deals, thats all eralevent :P;) theres a good honda dealer called 'chells' in stafford, and they also make easyrider. but we got a well dodgy shop called jones n alcocks and he trys his very best to rip u off clean, beware and stay away from him if u ever come stafford :/

Good ones:

Bill Smith, Chester

Garland & Griffiths, Haverfordwest

Lamo's, Clynderwen

South Wales Superbikes, Newport, Gwent

David Jones, Newtown, Powys

A & A Motorcycles, Denbigh

Steve Jones, Rhyl

Not Recommended:

Woods, Abergele

Black Mountain Yamaha, Abergavenny

• Admin

Well if i dont get anything from M&P its from my local yamaha dealers Keys in worthing

mmm dealers?......big rab down the road can get some good grass so he's worth a mention :lol: failing that i use busters(not as much stock as m&p but fast delivery), m&p(ok but SLOW delivery) and pgm for yamaha stroker bits. any work needing done on bikes i do myself so cant recommend dealers for that sort of thing

• Admin

Thinking about it i brought my Paddock stand from busters think it was cheaper as they do cheaper delivery and i got a free bobbin kit 8)