Dt175 front suspension help

Rat
This post is 5716 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Its not alloy its steel, Check it with a magnet, All you do is tap it upwards around the bottom edge. I know theres not much gap but it shouldnt be to tight and should move without any brute force. I use a small terminal screwdriver and tap that,

Thanks mate! You have saved me a lot of grief. It has 2 small holes on it and I thought I'd have to make some sort of tool to unscrew it. I'll get into it tomorrow. I have the seals on order.

I have a TY250a and another Dt175(1980) and their seals look the same, without the steel collar!

Thanks mate! You have saved me a lot of grief. It has 2 small holes on it and I thought I'd have to make some sort of tool to unscrew it. I'll get into it tomorrow. I have the seals on order.

I have a TY250a and another Dt175(1980) and their seals look the same, without the steel collar!

Thank you again I dug out the seals today ready for the new ones later this week. It was alot easier than I thought..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online