Need to brighten up your day?...

Guest Exupnutta
This post is 5757 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Did you read the thread?

Did you look at the photos? :lol:

Yes, unfortunately it is real... :unsure:

It was a 2008 bike :blink:

hmm I guess the drill man must have worked in a swiss cheese factory part time... in my 15 years as a m/c mechanic i saw some snafu's but that one takes it !!!!

had a good hour or so doing all 300+ posts ( and some links) what a twat

regards Jim

I have seen this on anotehr forum. I actually feel sorry for him. He trusted his friend to do a job for him (as most of us have done before) and he cocked it up - then everyone on that forum has jumped on him calling him all sorts of names. It wasnt his fault and he obviously didnt know enough to do it himself. I think all those members forget that they knew fuck all once.

now if you REALLY wanna laugh - heres one that is sooooo funny.

HERE

I have seen this on anotehr forum. I actually feel sorry for him. He trusted his friend to do a job for him (as most of us have done before) and he cocked it up - then everyone on that forum has jumped on him calling him all sorts of names. It wasnt his fault and he obviously didnt know enough to do it himself. I think all those members forget that they knew fuck all once.

now if you REALLY wanna laugh - heres one that is sooooo funny.

HERE

Simular within 3 posts someones asking if he's hanging himself, or telling him he has the face of a serial killer... I feel for that guy as I have the same physic and also have been accused of murder ( many years ago bikers were a funny lot in the 80's one got killed & I was in the frame), but I proved I was know where near at the time and I (believe) the correct person's were convicted. Ok taking the pee of someones misfortune is wrong but from reading the original post I guess the friend did not exist he drilled it and was asking for advice but (if he drilled it) he must have felt the lack of resistance when the fender was breached and more resistance when the ecu was drilled. In my time in the trade I snafued but more than once best i remember is one that I was adding a no plate to Mobylette Minor managed to drill the rear tyre also... never did it again but did I have the pee taken out of me. So I guess your link is not to funny to me

Regards Jim

Oh dear!

I know a bathroom fitter who drilled some holes for a shower, only to go right through the pipework behind the wall. Wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't spent the previous day putting them there!

Poor bloke, trusting his mate, some mate!