CLUBS!!!

Mason
This post is 4323 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Before I went I had envisioned it as grubby little greasy spoon cafe. I don't know why but I had this picture in my head. What is that bike inside the actual cafe? Is it an ex race bike or something?

Thames valley riders for mx and huron riders assoation for ice and enduro events.with my son. They host all the events and to race in them you have to be a member

Have a few buddys that when we can get together we do no destination rides just point and go find new roads.

But mainly I ride alone I like to go for long rides and most can't handel 12-16 hrs in the saddel,I cheat though I have a nice gell pad in my seat forms perfect to my butt.Most of the time I will ride with others that I meet along the way but keep going when they stop.

Im a member of the BOTB (brothers of the bottle)

RBLR (Royal british legion riders group)

And the Yamaha Owners mad house. :D

Wow, 4-year necroposts!

OK, since whenever I posted that, I now choose to ride alone, pretty much. I still meet with the cooler clubs, but my bike, my road, my whims, my terms.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online