HEY EVER1!! I`M BAK AND IN PAIN!AND ONLY 14 well nerly 15

DT_125R
This post is 7365 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HEY WASSUP EVER 1 i`m bak now . i hav now got 2 dts and im on top of my game or at least i was!!!Like yesterday i was down at the beach and i saw this total wiked jump/drop it was about 25ft on to the shore where tere was loadsa stones .My m8 was there watchin me so i sed ``Oh well thats nuthing only 20ft i meen onto a cuple of stones lets go``Well i wanted to show him my skills of so i went up to the top 5th gear from the grass flat and ...................................BOOFFi hit the drop fine but my landing messed up reeli bad,my bike was fine(ish) but i now hav a slipped disk and a broken leg cool huh i meen i`m only 15 next munth!!!! oh ye!!!!!!!! :roll: :oops: :D

Soo any of you guys had a reeli bad fall latly???? :!: :?: :?: :D

Cheers!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

lets hope when you're 15 you'll get the sense to not jump off 20ft things eh :roll: :wink: :lol: the bike will need a good looking over now after that mate. hope you're on the mend soon

show him my skills of so i went up to the top 5th gear from the grass  

Cheers!

top ger 5th u aint telling us porkies now are you cause a dtr 125 is a 6 speed

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online