xv535 with 750 wheel??

midianman
This post is 5422 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all, new to this forum so here we go...

went to have a new tyre fitted a few weeks ago ready to go to the miles from nowhere rally but when they took ma wheel off it turns out that all ma spokes were loose, could move ma hub 1/8th on an inch all ways and they wudnt let me ride it outa the shop =[ so ended up goin in a van >.<

does anyone know if the rear alloy wheel off the xv750 would fit, ive looked and seems to be a match but im unsure

help please :'(

MM

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I do belive the XV535 has a 15 inch wheel, the same as my bike.

You would have to check what the 750 is - i have a feeling its slightly bigger but i could be wrong.

I do belive the XV535 has a 15 inch wheel, the same as my bike.

You would have to check what the 750 is - i have a feeling its slightly bigger but i could be wrong.

i have checked the tyre sizes between both wheels and it appears that they are both the same.

i have just remembered that i have a friend with a 750 but will have to be super nice to him and see if he will lend me his back wheel haha

• 8 months later...

i have checked the tyre sizes between both wheels and it appears that they are both the same.

i have just remembered that i have a friend with a 750 but will have to be super nice to him and see if he will lend me his back wheel haha

I am thinking of fitting a 1992 virago 750 rear wheel to my 1995 virago 535 too. Did you have any sucess in fitting the 750 wheel on your bike?

here is the tire specs for both the use the same tires

140/90-15M/C 70H, xv 750

140/90-15 70S xv 535

so the rear wheel should fit