Luggage help

yogi
This post is 5737 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, Just got back on a bike after 3 yrs after had to part with my last one to make the then wife an ex-wife. Now got a FZ6-S2 and I'm after a set of soft luggage for weekends away. Anybody got any advise, tips and recommendations. Looked at some throw over panniers and concerned regarding the high exhaust’s. Any help and advice welcomed.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I f you have a look on EBAY, A couple of weeks ago I bought some brand new ROXSTER panniers that are identical to the Oxford throw first time throw over panniers, they also include the rain covers and a bunch of elasticated hook for £29.99

Cheers for the advise Goff & Chrisw. Have spoke to Oxford and they can’t give advice regarding a set up for a particular model, so looks like it a case of a trip to the shop and see if they will let me try them different types of kit on.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online