YBR125 2009 Model

Joeybuk
This post is 5834 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys,

I've just completed my CBT after wanting to ride a motorbike for years. One question is, do you reckon they'll be any new features added to the YBR125 '09 model which will be worth waiting for? If not then I guess I should get one ASAP, as I realise the new test rules have been postphoned until March 2009, so I reckon I should make it an excuse to get practicing :)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi guys,

I've just completed my CBT after wanting to ride a motorbike for years. One question is, do you reckon they'll be any new features added to the YBR125 '09 model which will be worth waiting for? If not then I guess I should get one ASAP, as I realise the new test rules have been postphoned until March 2009, so I reckon I should make it an excuse to get practicing :)

Cheers

No way? where did you find that out??? Just got mine this week, great bike, some friends of mine have rode the r1's for a while and think that its just as much fun just obviously not as big or powerfull! but well worth getting, im trying to find the stupid lock that fits under the seat but cant find one anywhere!!

Have fun and get one

T

No way? where did you find that out??? Just got mine this week, great bike, some friends of mine have rode the r1's for a while and think that its just as much fun just obviously not as big or powerfull! but well worth getting, im trying to find the stupid lock that fits under the seat but cant find one anywhere!!

Have fun and get one

T

I got one last week, great wee bike.

I would recommend this bike to anyone!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online