125cc dragstar

billysgreener
This post is 5849 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all i would like to first introduce myself, my name is Billy and i live in the North East of England.

I dont yet have a bike but am looking to buy one over the next month and would like some help choosing, i was browsing different models and styles and fell in love with the Dragstar xvs 125cc what a fantastic looking machine lots of chrome and leather.

I am 6.2ft and 15 stone and wonder if this bike will be a little small or underpowered for me and if so can they be modified to give more power etc.

As much information as possible on this bike would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Billy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah, you can modify anything to be more powerful.

Be advised that it's probably illegal, though.

125s are learner bikes for a reason.

The 125 Drag is pretty good, even for lanky peeps like you and me.

Long trips (like London to Cornwall) will take their toll on you, but you can still have a blast.

Power-wise, again it will struggle to keep up with bigger bikes, but that's coz it's supposed to.

Get one, love the freedom, get used to it, get good at riding, hate the lack of power, pass your test and get a 650!!!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online