how do i open my powervalve fully

tony_dtr
This post is 5845 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

IMAG0994.jpg

in the photo the red sealer you see the allen cap bolt that is in the middle you undo this then take the exhaust off then get a pair of long nose plyers and then turn the ypvs spool but at the same time you need to put your finger up the exhaust port chamber and when the top of the ypvs spool is flush with the top of the exhaust port chamber then this means the ypvs is fully open then you still need to keep your finger up the exhaust port while you do up the allen cap bolt but remember to reseal again as in photo

IMAG0994.jpg

in the photo the red sealer you see the allen cap bolt that is in the middle you undo this then take the exhaust off then get a pair of long nose plyers and then turn the ypvs spool but at the same time you need to put your finger up the exhaust port chamber and when the top of the ypvs spool is flush with the top of the exhaust port chamber then this means the ypvs is fully open then you still need to keep your finger up the exhaust port while you do up the allen cap bolt but remember to reseal again as in photo

Just curious guys, I ve never had a power valve (Old school), Why would you want to do this, surely its supposed to be automated? Come on ..enlighten me

Just curious guys, I ve never had a power valve (Old school), Why would you want to do this, surely its supposed to be automated? Come on ..enlighten me

You need a full licence and a couple of hundred quid to make it a 'full power' model.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online