RD 350 LC Exhaust

Phil Watkins
This post is 5427 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Has any 1 any info or exprience with fitting RZ pipe to an LC. What is advantage and carb jetting any clues. I have fitted Boysen Reeds and found a little HP but a large amount of usable torque now want to inprove that doughy feel from 2000 - 4000rpm

Would it be an early 350lc ?

• 11 months later...

Has any 1 any info or exprience with fitting RZ pipe to an LC. What is advantage and carb jetting any clues. I have fitted Boysen Reeds and found a little HP but a large amount of usable torque now want to inprove that doughy feel from 2000 - 4000rpm

Hi, I have a S A regestered rd 350 lc, when I got the bike it had home made pipes on it, then glenn caswell pipes, the caswell pipe came from a rz 250, They worked fine. I have a nother set of half home made pipes that seems to look fit for a 50cc but they work well as well. proven on sunday 23/08/2009 i dropped a zx6r both bikes doing about 100km/ph before turning open the trottles. My friend with the zx6r wasnt to happy that he coulnt keep up but was falling behind to. I run mine without a air cleaner but still original airbox with the top box drilled full of holes. My carbs are tuned by myself including cables, both should be set right and both carbs should work in harmony. I`ve changed piston a plenty and never realy felt a differance, my band kiks in at 7 - 9 and a half thousend rpm and go well beond 12000 rpm. the pipes makes a diferance but my short home made one`s were the best. What im trying to say is personaly the pipes arent the alpha and omega but more your intake. reeds can give quiker responce but doesnt help much in the band, it goes by itself. people laugh at me when I talk but when we go for a ride there`s always some excuse for not being able to keep up. I can buy brand new peformance pipe for my rd for R11 000.00 which is more than what I woulp pay for a supper bike performance pipe here, but why should I if I outrun them anyway?? Just play with your intake and carbs man

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online