fj1200

forest
This post is 5695 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

bought my first fj1200 six months ago and what a bike it is too 16yrs old and still as good as anything on the road. am very impressed and suprised at the perfomance :rolleyes:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

bought my first fj1200 six months ago and what a bike it is too 16yrs old and still as good as anything on the road. am very impressed and suprised at the perfomance :rolleyes:

Good old motor .. FJ1100 was the first bike i managed 150 out of

Regards Jim

My 1987 fj1200 wobble bus has suprised me and a good few power rangers by how well they go and handle for a twenty year old bike. The TLS1000 and FZR1000 don't spend so much time on the road now.

• 2 weeks later...

I got one, 16 year old too,handles really well and just keeps goin, still can get 145mph out of it. Only reason i bought it was i got withdrawl symptoms from not havin a bike but oh boy wot a buy! :D

I got one, 16 year old too,handles really well and just keeps goin, still can get 145mph out of it. Only reason i bought it was i got withdrawl symptoms from not havin a bike but oh boy wot a buy! :D
the fj is a great bike one of the best yamahas ever in my opion. others may disagree. but thats bikers for you we all have our own favourites

the fj is a great bike one of the best yamahas ever in my opion. others may disagree. but thats bikers for you we all have our own favourites

I love my FJ12. Two up to Germany, autobahns no probs., Fully loaded round the twisties of the Ardennes, no probs. :D :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online