Bike thief

Goff
This post is 5680 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just passing on the info to get the link (and the little scrotes faces) round as many forums as possible. The name and shame idea is a good one, especially as the Police/courts/legal system don't seem to be very effective.

Hopefully some local bikers will be able to give them a lesson or two.

I mean riding lessons............. obviously.........little bastard........ :angry2:

HERE

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I mean riding lessons............. obviously.........little bastard........ :angry2:

HERE

HI goff. saw them cocky little asylum seekin little bastds.. glad i stay in the sticks .. :) and ur pics on ur avater get better all the time :rolleyes:

HERE

HI goff. saw them cocky little asylum seekin little bastds.. glad i stay in the sticks .. :) and ur pics on ur avater get better all the time :rolleyes:

lol why thankya kindly. Some things just get better with age :lol:

women are like wine and cheese... the good ones only get better with a bit of age... and you, Goff, are no exception... :)

kinda of worrying considering you're probably about 10 years older than myself... O.o (its safe to assumed your about 26, yes?... cant be much older :S)

women are like wine and cheese... the good ones only get better with a bit of age... and you, Goff, are no exception... :)

kinda of worrying considering you're probably about 10 years older than myself... O.o (its safe to assumed your about 26, yes?... cant be much older :S)

Now you see, there you go with the charm - and if im about 10 years older than you that would make me 46 - which im not, and if you thought i was i would kill you with one fell swoop - even though you said im about 26 - which im clearly not.....so which is it? :lol:

Would you like a bigger spade honey? :lol:;)

... who says you dont look 26?, looking at your avitar i would say its very possible, mainly the hair, eyes and the lack of wrinkles that make you looks so youthful, if you are older than 26 and looking like that i'm very impressed and you obviously take very good care of yourself! :)

im not 36 and i bitterly resent the accusations... take 20 years off and that'll be right (why else you think im riding a 50cc?) :rolleyes:

and i dont need a bigger shovel, i'm fine with my teaspoon thankyou very much! :(

... who says you dont look 26?, looking at your avitar i would say its very possible, mainly the hair, eyes and the lack of wrinkles that make you looks so youthful, if you are older than 26 and looking like that i'm very impressed and you obviously take very good care of yourself! :)

im not 36 and i bitterly resent the accusations... take 20 years off and that'll be right (why else you think im riding a 50cc?) :rolleyes:

and i dont need a bigger shovel, i'm fine with my teaspoon thankyou very much! :(

:lol:

Im guessing then that theres a compliment in there - and i thank you very muchly for it ;)

As for the wrinkles - riding me bike roudn the block a few times at a great rate of knots in an open face lid just irons them right out doncha know :P

So you are 16? I have a son 2 years younger than you - so therefore am old enough to be yer mam :lol:

ooh... er, blimey... you've got a kid and you still look 26? :o

I have THREE kids :lol:

... and you still wear tight fitting uniforms? (see the parking thread)... :blink:

Never too old for a tight fitting uniform you know :lol:

i feel so dirty all of a sudden... :)

Did your mam never teach you to wash behind your ears? :P

OGOAB - What DID happen to MikeyDTR? B)

in the second picture looks like the scumbag is carrying a set of bolt cutters. :huh:

probably incase they needed to cut through padlocks or chains, i would think they may have been after your bike(s) as i cant see how they would use bolt cutters to break into a car or house...

best send those pics to the police and see what they say, the second to last photo may be of some use if he is known to the police, and no doubt he is. <_<

stay safe mate :)

in the second picture looks like the scumbag is carrying a set of bolt cutters. :huh:

probably incase they needed to cut through padlocks or chains, i would think they may have been after your bike(s) as i cant see how they would use bolt cutters to break into a car or house...

best send those pics to the police and see what they say, the second to last photo may be of some use if he is known to the police, and no doubt he is. <_<

stay safe mate :)

Exactly that. A neighbour of ours got a scumbag convicted of attempted theft using his CCTV footage. Also looks like one of them clocked your camera too.

Get it to the police ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...

Im still alive ;) just been a tad busy for the last month its nice to no u all care for me ;)

Nice to have ya back honey ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online