R6 chain lube

rixer
This post is 5723 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have the 08 r6 and has a oring chain. Anyone knows what is the best lube for this type of chain. I have Profi Dri lube presently??

Also want to know if flush indcator mods are legal - just in cast I get stopped one day with them??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest Exupnutta

I have the 08 r6 and has a oring chain. Anyone knows what is the best lube for this type of chain. I have Profi Dri lube presently??

Also want to know if flush indcator mods are legal - just in cast I get stopped one day with them??

Hi,

I use Castrol chain wax, which is ideal for shiny new bikes, because it doesn't fling ;)

Lighting Rules:

All lights must be E-marked.

the front and rear indicators must be a certain distance appart (I think it's approx. 24cm for the rears, maybe the same on the front?)

That makes built in indicators into the taillight illegal. However the reality is that if it very obvious what your lights are displaying and you behave on the road, then you might not get done for it. ;)

I have done loads of illegal lighting conversion and bike mods and to my knowledge no one has been done, except a guy on a black and white R1, who wanted a white rear numberplate to match the bike :lol:

• 1 month later...