any fellow females, surrey/hants border?

vic.
This post is 5885 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am very new to this biking phenomenom :blink:

are there any like minded females in my area for rides out?

I am 32, married and getting bored going out on my own :(

if you can't help my plight, please feel sorry for me instead :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest Exupnutta

Hi,

I'm not a female and I don't ride at the moment, but if you'd like to meet up with me (also 32) and my partner (also 32) at the Crown and Cushion Pub at M3 junction4a, I'd be happy to give any advice you need. :)

We go there a lot as it's right next to the forest where we walk our Dobermann and the food is fantastic there. :D

PM me if you're interested. I do know a bit about bikes.... built my own ;) .... here

Ride safe.

Regards,

Oliver

P.S. If you want to meet bikers... go to some meets. I think there is a meet at junction 5 every Wednesday, but not sure as I never rode in this area... I used to be based in Richmond and went to Box Hill a lot (not for the faint hearted!!). Another good one was Chelsea bridge... again a little crazy... I believe a few people died there :(

Hi,

I'm not a female and I don't ride at the moment, but if you'd like to meet up with me (also 32) and my partner (also 32) at the Crown and Cushion Pub at M3 junction4a, I'd be happy to give any advice you need. :)

We go there a lot as it's right next to the forest where we walk our Dobermann and the food is fantastic there. :D

PM me if you're interested. I do know a bit about bikes.... built my own ;) .... here

Ride safe.

Regards,

Oliver

P.S. If you want to meet bikers... go to some meets. I think there is a meet at junction 5 every Wednesday, but not sure as I never rode in this area... I used to be based in Richmond and went to Box Hill a lot (not for the faint hearted!!). Another good one was Chelsea bridge... again a little crazy... I believe a few people died there :(

sorry nothing to do with topic but EXUPNUTTA wow iv never seen a bike that matches a concept i love so much wow mate that is the nicest looking streetfighter infact bike iv ever seen in my life! wow!

Guest Exupnutta

sorry nothing to do with topic but EXUPNUTTA wow iv never seen a bike that matches a concept i love so much wow mate that is the nicest looking streetfighter infact bike iv ever seen in my life! wow!

Thanks for the kind words fella :D

Guest Exupnutta

no problem totally deserved shame your leaving motorcycling if you want i could take care of that creation of urs

I'm sure you could ;)... You'd bloody kill yourself though :lol:

Guest Exupnutta

lol :P i wouldnt take it out silly it would be in my room the most polished bike around...how much are you actually selling it for?

It's not for sale just yet, but it will go to the person who offers the most for it ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online