Installing a Husband

Live to ride Ride to live
This post is 5725 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

INSTALLING A HUSBAND

DEAR TECH SUPPORT,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the related Flower and Jewelry applications which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs or opens, starts and then freezes. Housecleaning Together 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package designed to run on the Still Single With Options operating system, while Husband 1.0 is an entirely different operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html, then download Tears 6.2 and don't forget to also install the Guilt 3.0 update. If those applications work together as designed, Husband 1.0 should automatically begin to run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. But remember, overuse of the above applications can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a particularly bad program that will initiate download of the Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.) Also do not attempt to reinstall Boyfriend 5.0. These two are unsupported applications that will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Desperate, remember that Husband 1.0 is a great system, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve system memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0, Authorized Guys Night Out 4.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck,

Tech Support

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.