XT66R Views

Tomo
This post is 5812 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Alright all. Lookng at getting an XT660R next year then doing a 4500 mile trip across eastern Europe, to Turkey then back via Greece and Italy.

Do we have any XT owners on here? How do you think it would cope to the mileage. I am hearing good reports already but I think the more views I get can only help to make up my mind.

Over to you.

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

1 things for sure..........if they sold 'em here..............I'd have 1!!! ;)

After seeing what my 1st gen. 550 has done in the past 4 years.......just don't think you can go wrong with ANY XT. B)

Alright all. Lookng at getting an XT660R next year then doing a 4500 mile trip across eastern Europe, to Turkey then back via Greece and Italy.

Do we have any XT owners on here? How do you think it would cope to the mileage. I am hearing good reports already but I think the more views I get can only help to make up my mind.

Over to you.

Cheers

If Macedonia is on your way and if you need some help, feel free to ask. XT, so far so good.

• 2 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online