Road Registering a TRI-Z

gilbo
This post is 5794 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yamaha UK have point blank refused to provide me with any documentation whatsoever regarding this trike. The guy I spoke to said that although he could read anything I wanted to know, including the date of manufacture, to me over the phone, Yamaha UK do not give this information in writing or on paper because the trike was never intended for road use.

My trike has indicators, road tyres, full front and rear and stop lights, horn, speedometer, the works.

I am sure I can put it on a 'Q' plate if Yamaha won't provide this info, but I know there are TRI-Z's out there on 1980's VRMs D's, E's whatever (I have seen them in the past)

Q plating will be a lot more time consuming - does anyone have experience of or know if there is a way of contacting Yamaha of Japan directly to get date of manufacture, seeing as that is where it was built? I have tried and failed to get very far with this - thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online