Front Side and rear pointing camera's

Gas up - Let's Go!
This post is 5881 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Such is the Police's focus on Bikers, they've developed thier technology to be able to catch us!

Check this on the BBC Website Bikers are all speed demons

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Such is the Police's focus on Bikers, they've developed thier technology to be able to catch us!

Check this on the BBC Website Bikers are all speed demons

Funny how they quote the figures but can't actually attribute them to either excessive speed or the deployment of their mobile 'cash machines'..........ahhh statistics....

<_<<_<<_<

Funny how they quote the figures but can't actually attribute them to either excessive speed or the deployment of their mobile 'cash machines'..........ahhh statistics....

<_<<_<<_<

They didn't mention how hiding behind bushes or using horse boxes contributes to biker safety. It's all bollocks. The van that did me was hidden by the overhanging branches of a tree and capturing traffic driving away from any danger on a long straight clear streach of road.

They didn't mention how hiding behind bushes or using horse boxes contributes to biker safety. It's all bollocks. The van that did me was hidden by the overhanging branches of a tree and capturing traffic driving away from any danger on a long straight clear streach of road.

Well if you could see them they wouldn't be able to 'print' so much money! So much for the 'safety' element eh? But then we bikers are all evil baby eating speed junkies who imagine ourselves in Mad Max!!

:soapbox:

The one that got me was hidden in a layby behind a lorrry just around a bend on a dual carriageway. There is NO pedestrianisation and NO schools or elderly folk anywhere near - and i was doing 5mph over the limit. I was speeding and i was wrong to, but fair enough if i had been near a school or pedestrians etc - but i wasnt and THAT (and the sneaky way they hid) is what pissed me off.

The one that got me was hidden in a layby behind a lorrry just around a bend on a dual carriageway. There is NO pedestrianisation and NO schools or elderly folk anywhere near - and i was doing 5mph over the limit. I was speeding and i was wrong to, but fair enough if i had been near a school or pedestrians etc - but i wasnt and THAT (and the sneaky way they hid) is what pissed me off.

I tried to be a smartass and challenge mine in court. Big mistake! Insted of a £60 fine Ihad to cough up £390 :angry: And the "person" operating the van had writen down that they had carried out the required visability check when this was clearly impossable. I think everyone knows the four letter word I now use to discribe them.

<_<<_<<_<

Lies, Dammed Lies and Statistics - Winston Churchill

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online