RD80MX Wheel Bearings

SAV
This post is 5883 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guys,

Can anybody tell me what the wheel bearing sizes are for the RD80MX or know if there is a good data/info web-site so that I can check it out?

Kind regards

Russ

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Guys,

Can anybody tell me what the wheel bearing sizes are for the RD80MX or know if there is a good data/info web-site so that I can check it out?

Kind regards

Russ

If all else fails take out the old ones - the size will be etched on one side. And if you wan to save yourself a packet go to one of the online bearing suppliers like Simply Bearings - you will pay a fraction of the price for the same bearing in a yamaha box!!!

I did all the main bearings and oil seals in my YB for less than £30 - and they were good quality bearings.

:D:D:D

If all else fails take out the old ones - the size will be etched on one side. And if you wan to save yourself a packet go to one of the online bearing suppliers like Simply Bearings - you will pay a fraction of the price for the same bearing in a yamaha box!!!

I did all the main bearings and oil seals in my YB for less than £30 - and they were good quality bearings.

:D:D:D

Double post :angry:

http://www.yamahaclub.com/forums/index.php...amp;#entry61098

But were singing the same song :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online