US Yamaha Forum

MEAN 1
This post is 5802 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ehh, what are you saying? Which one did you join yesterday, this one or that one, that ones got 229 members, this ones got 12,942, but were rarely all on here at the same time :blink:

that one i joined two days ago & this one yesterday , only no one is active on the US forum . i posted up a heap of posts & now am the top poster of that US site .. :lol:

i tell you what that site is like a ghost town , i feel like am "Wil Smith" in i am legend when visting it . i am the only user on site , i posted up 50+ posts & got no replys "Fark me" .. :(

that site looks dire

i will stick with this one

Why is that 'other' site in KTM colours (Colors - for the US readers!)?? It's not too easy on the eyes either.

I see 'admin' has put up some posts now :rolleyes:

I'm staying here. Nice people on here.. :grouphug:

Why is that 'other' site in KTM colours (Colors - for the US readers!)?? It's not too easy on the eyes either.

I see 'admin' has put up some posts now :rolleyes:

I'm staying here. Nice people on here.. :grouphug:

thanks!

plus the site is full of advertising ¬_¬

I'll be sticking with this one too.

Always thought it was rather bad manners to advertise another forum about the same thing on an already existing forum.......or maybe thats just me :rolleyes:

So many forums, so little time. I started one up a while back but got next to no interest. It's still there but the will is lacking now.

I tend to nose around here most days, just to see if anything interesting has been posted. I also post in a couple of the bike racing forums. That's more than enough for me to contribute to, thanks all the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

i tell you what that site is like a ghost town , i feel like am "Wil Smith" in i am legend when visting it . i am the only user on site , i posted up 50+ posts & got no replys "Fark me" .. :(

With you on this Goff, not sure why you would be posting another forum with no activity, seems self promotion!

With you on this Goff, not sure why you would be posting another forum with no activity, seems self promotion!

Come on, give him a break, after all he only said he joined the other site posted a load of stuff got no replys then found us and he's happy...So whats wrong with that?

Come on, give him a break, after all he only said he joined the other site posted a load of stuff got no replys then found us and he's happy...So whats wrong with that?

"If it's good they will come........"

This is by far the best of ALL the forums (or is it fora??) I am a member of ........lots of lovely and helpful people here!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Nothin -if he hadn't posted the link.

Forum etiquette is not posting links to another forum about the same subject.

If soemone came on my forum posting a link to another streetfighter site or other such thing i would not be happy - quiet or not.

Most board admins would label you a spammer for that and ban you from their board!

I'll be sticking with this one too.

Always thought it was rather bad manners to advertise another forum about the same thing on an already existing forum.......or maybe thats just me :rolleyes:

In most cases, I'd agree, but someone else was pushing this one a few days back and I checked them out - and liked what I saw enough to join. But unlike the other user that posted the original link, I don't think one's any better than the other. Spammers beware though, there are mods and admins online just about every time I log in. If you manage to get 50 posts in at one time, they won't last long. It's a US based forum, but unlike the one linked above, there's no top-of-the-page flash banners blatantly trying to make money for the owner. The guy that owns it also owns a photography company and website, and rolls the expense of both sites together.

I plan to stay active here as much as possible, even though I'm on the other side of the pond. A bike is still a bike, regardless of which side of the road you use - unlike those weird cars y'all have with the steering wheel on the wrong side! :P Besides, I'm waiting for Goff to post more pics of that beautiful paint on her V-Star Dragstar! :thumb: I've been active on a few forums related to Microsoft's Flight Simulator series for several years, and those are populated by people from literally all over the world. If there's one thing that's taught me, is that people from different locations can be broght together as friends if there's a common bond. Here, it's bikes, on other boards, it's something else. All I can say is if you want to mention another board with a similar subject, don't trash the one you're on at the time! :wacko:

Besides, I'm waiting for Goff to post more pics of that beautiful paint on her V-Star Dragstar! :thumb:

i love you :lol:

I will do it after the weekend for ya, i am goign to Scotland today for a powsh wedding so when i get back sunday i will post some just for you ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online