DT100 Carburetor

chrisdt100
This post is 5646 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your reply. Do you still have the carb available? I would happily pay you for it.

I'm also looking for a pair of front forks. Originals possibly or any others that might fit. Do you have any advice?

Thanks again

Chris.

• 1 month later...

hi ive just been given an old dt100 with no carb could anyone tell me what size carb i need as ive searched everywhere and have found nothing cheers

What year model is your DT 100.

ive been told it is a 1976 cant find a carb anywhere any ideas if one off something else will fit.

You bike came with a Mikuni VM22SS. Part number 558-14101-60-00

You bike came with a Mikuni VM22SS. Part number 558-14101-60-00

Get googling, you can buy em brand new. Not from Yamaha in a gold box either. Allens performance was the first one i got to in a couple of minutes, just google Mikuni carbs.

Get googling, you can buy em brand new. Not from Yamaha in a gold box either. Allens performance was the first one i got to in a couple of minutes, just google Mikuni carbs.

$90.00 In US currency. Sudco has the carburator.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online