I'll ALWAYS be a stroker fan......

YamaHead
This post is 7314 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

....But these new diesel 'Crossers are the Sh*t! 8)

The YZ250F spins to a 13.5k redline :shock: ....& only weighs just over 200 lbs.!......pretty light for a 4-stroke :wink:

They gotta be blast to ride 8)

Chiodi_04.jpg

Chiodi2_04.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Would love to take one out for a blast. I wonder what they would compare like to my old CR250.

Thinking about it, every now and again at Golding Barn my local track (only 1 mile away :D ) They have test days were you can try out the new bikes, not sure if you have to pay or what ever ive never done it, will have a pop down next race weekend.

Only allowed to have one race day a month now, due to the council :evil: Thats why i gave up motorcross :evil:

these DIESELS are getting pretty exciting looking eh mate :D  8)  :wink:  i sure wouldnt turn one down! :wink:

Especially when they REV to the moon!......Unlike the Old-School Thumps, that were nothing but 2-wheeled tractors :roll: :D

look really nice..wouldnt mind one myself 8) just gotta win some lotteries 1st :roll:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online