newbie!!

Jamie#9
This post is 5773 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

alri lads and lassies, my name is Jamie, living in ireland for 12 years originally from scotland!! im 17 driving an xt125x!! im absolutely loving it!!

talk to yes soon

jamie

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

alri lads and lassies, my name is Jamie, living in ireland for 12 years originally from scotland!! im 17 driving an xt125x!! im absolutely loving it!!

talk to yes soon

jamie

ello there mate

big welcome ihope you enjoy da forum, ive not been on here long myself but they seem like a good crowd

all't best

chris

talk to yes soon

jamie

ello there mate

big welcome ihope you enjoy da forum, ive not been on here long myself but they seem like a good crowd

all't best

chris

:welcome: to the forum to the both of you!! Enjoy your stay.We dont bite..much...Lots of people on here, so fire away with whatever your into. ;)

:welcome: to the forum to the both of you!! Enjoy your stay.We dont bite..much...Lots of people on here, so fire away with whatever your into. ;)

tkanks a mill to you both im already on irish biker forum so i am uswede to the layout etc!!

tks a mill

Jamie

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Hello. This is my first post. I got my CBT last week. I'm 63. Should I see a psychiatrist?

Nar u shouldn't!!

But maybe a plastic sergent cus you want be able to stop smiling.

Welcome my friend

Welcome To The Gang...

:D

Thanks for the welcome but I've got a confession to make. I bought a Honda CG125 and rode it home on Thursday. The journey was through city traffic and a bit scary. :o Once I get the hang of starting, changing gear, steering and stopping I'll probably enjoy it more.

Thanks for the welcome but I've got a confession to make. I bought a Honda CG125 and rode it home on Thursday. The journey was through city traffic and a bit scary. :o Once I get the hang of starting, changing gear, steering and stopping I'll probably enjoy it more.

Its all a matter of confidence norrie, why not get some miles in on quiet roads first, get accustomed to the bike and you will fell more confident, then you will find it much more enjoyable, after this go and get in the city traffic and show command of your bit of the road

Take care