New exhaust and boots.

TazR6
This post is 5922 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just got myself a complete custom, race developed stainless exhaust system! 1 year old but never used. I will be fitting it over the weekend.

Been after one for ages now. This one fell into my lap yesterday after getting a phone call. Not only will it look better than the standard rusty headers that we have to put up with, it will unleash a few more ponies, plus it only about half the weight! I am going to keep my high rise link pipe and Blue Flame EVO can because I love the look and the sound of it.

Bring on the weekend!

As an addendum, I got myself some new Boots yesterday. I went for some Alpine Star SMX Plus in black/blue. With the "shoe" insert, they are so comfortable, and offer loads more support than my Frank Thomas boots. They were an impulse purchase, but one Im glad I made. I only got them because I had called in at the shop to see if my Frank Thomas ones had come back from the manufacturer after a fault developed with the heel of the left one. They had not arrived, but are due today. So, I will have two brand new pairs of boots to wear in now lol!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just got myself a complete custom, race developed stainless exhaust system! 1 year old but never used. I will be fitting it over the weekend.

Been after one for ages now. This one fell into my lap yesterday after getting a phone call. Not only will it look better than the standard rusty headers that we have to put up with, it will unleash a few more ponies, plus it only about half the weight! I am going to keep my high rise link pipe and Blue Flame EVO can because I love the look and the sound of it.

Bring on the weekend!

As an addendum, I got myself some new Boots yesterday. I went for some Alpine Star SMX Plus in black/blue. With the "shoe" insert, they are so comfortable, and offer loads more support than my Frank Thomas boots. They were an impulse purchase, but one Im glad I made. I only got them because I had called in at the shop to see if my Frank Thomas ones had come back from the manufacturer after a fault developed with the heel of the left one. They had not arrived, but are due today. So, I will have two brand new pairs of boots to wear in now lol!

just hope ya don't end up wearing your new boots out when you fit ya new can &get de exta H.P. te he :lol::D:lol:

just hope ya don't end up wearing your new boots out when you fit ya new can &get de exta H.P. te he :lol::D:lol:

OH SH*T!! I never thought of that.

Here is hoping lol!!