Where can i get clocks re-furbed?

Beefheart
This post is 5924 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Folks! I cant wait untill next Saturday, i'm getting my restored LC 350 back from the tuning guru Bob Farnham based down here at Brands Hatch. :D It's quite nice cosmetically but not brilliant & it's going to be ridden not a trailer queen. I bought it off ebay 2 months ago with a few spares. The engine has gone to Bob's for a no expense spared rebuild + tune & set-up i have been down to Hein Gericke & bought all the gear (much better than when i was a teenager) & i'm off to brush-up on my riding skills after an absence of 23 years then i'm going for my first ride-out from Kent down to Devon & Cornwall to re-live my youth. The clocks on the bike are a bit tatty & let it down, the plastic housing can be bought off ebay but where can i get the dials & clear plastic clock fronts from? Does anybody re-furb clocks?

Regards,

Beefheart.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.