125 for test

12noon
This post is 5920 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello and ask a question.

For the last 3 years i've owned a Peugeot Vivacity 100cc scooter (it's for sale on Ebay) and use it to get to work on. Anyway i want to take my bike test, but need a geared bike to get a bit of practice and take my test on. I was looking at a Jinlun JL125-11 for the style, but thought i might as well buy a cheap Yamaha SR125 instead. Ive not bought anything yet, but will do in the next week.

Can someone please tell me the seat hight on the SR125 ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello and ask a question.

For the last 3 years i've owned a Peugeot Vivacity 100cc scooter (it's for sale on Ebay) and use it to get to work on. Anyway i want to take my bike test, but need a geared bike to get a bit of practice and take my test on. I was looking at a Jinlun JL125-11 for the style, but thought i might as well buy a cheap Yamaha SR125 instead. Ive not bought anything yet, but will do in the next week.

Can someone please tell me the seat hight on the SR125 ?

740mm

Hmmm, thanks. I'm about 5"9 tall. Should be ok though

;)

BTW i sold my scooter today. It went for £500. I only got one offer on ebay, plus a few messages asking to buy it for next to nothing.

Well done getting it sold.

I had the same when I was selling my car which was a rare Peugeot 205 1FM.

I got loads of idiots offering next to nothing but it sold for £3054

Hmmm, thanks. I'm about 5"9 tall. Should be ok though

;)

BTW i sold my scooter today. It went for £500. I only got one offer on ebay, plus a few messages asking to buy it for

You'll be flat foot on the ground if you're 5'9'' that's for sure, don't know if it will be a bit small even, but I got my first bkie (Marauder - even lower) off a guy that was 6 foot.

They are really light too.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online