YAMAHA FZ1N ABS

Black FZ1
This post is 5817 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all.

Does anyone know a good setup for the road, mainly 2 up that i can use.

Best regards,

Rich. :)

Eh up mate,

i haven't been on here long my self ,but welcome anyway i got my fz1 in 2006 and compared to my old exup i think standard settin's are sound. i was just wondering what you think of the a.b.s?

cheers

chris

Eh up mate,

i haven't been on here long my self ,but welcome anyway i got my fz1 in 2006 and compared to my old exup i think standard settin's are sound. i was just wondering what you think of the a.b.s?

cheers

chris

Hi thanks for your comment. I 2 think that standard should be fine i may just up the preload a bit to cater for 2 up riding.

I havent had to try out my ABS yet! but i have heard that 3 cross motorcycles tested a FZ1 and said that they could not look up the wheels, so it sould be pretty good.

Regards,

Rich.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thanks for the advise, i shall give it a go soon.

I have found that the standard setup for 2 up riding quite good in fact, i have set the front pre-load to 5 rings, and increased the rear rebound to one above standard.

Rich. :)

• 2 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online