Bandit is home :-)

alpine-star
This post is 7314 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Looks in good nic, what year is it? I bet your missus is well pleased now you have one more :lol:

Alex, it's a 2001 Y plate mate. The wife is happy because I now just have one bike as all the others have gone. I've gone from five bikes to one, but it's a good one :D

Edited by me to change the year of the bike? it's a 2001 model, not 2000 :D

• Admin

5 Yams!!! for 1 suzuki! You should be ashamed Alex :wink:

Actually he had 3 Yams & 2 Kwaks.......but still he got a taste of what it's like to have a full stable of bikes :wink: .........I remember not too long ago, when I had 9 bikes in my Garage......now I'm down to only 3......but ALL Yams :tu

Actually he had 3 Yams & 2 Kwaks.......but still he got a taste of what it's like to have a full stable of bikes :wink: .........I remember not too long ago, when I had 9 bikes in my Garage......now I'm down to only 3......but ALL Yams :tu

o boy. this post i have to show my missus. perhaps she´d let me consider buying a few more :D

• Admin

Yeah my GF has never been so excited from having a trials, 2 motorcross, a dt and a yzf, to just my yzf which im going to have to sell soon :evil: Well at least i might get sex now :wink:

• Admin

Not what she told me yesterday  :wink:

Oh well ive got 2 bikes now then :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online